My First Scrapbook




Over the last year I have been watching lot of video tutorials and blogs to learn scrapbooking.

I watched anything and everything that I came across on youtube.And then I realized I need to plan properly in order to make scrapbook.

Major task was to identify goal like whether it is just a photo album or a travel journal or a planner. I finally decided to make a photo album with some gorgeous papers and flowers

This was an time consuming process for a newcomer like me. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I wanted to include lots of pockets and envelopes into this scrapbook to make it interactive and interesting.




I have used Butterfly Punch at so many places here.





I have added flaps to some pages to make more space in this mini album.


Added some Tags and photo mats.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In love with paper flowers..

Love making miniatures!!

Art Journal - So many Books, So little time