Birthday cards

Good day to all!

Got my first set of tim holtz blueprint stamps. I just could not wait any longer to use them.





Made two birthday cards.Here are those.




First one is shaker card. I stamped gift stamp for 4 times using masking technique and created pile of gifts to show on the left side of the card and stamped birthday cake on a different piece of paper.

I colored all stamped images and fuzzy cut them.

          


Second card is made with layering birthday cake images. I stamped birthday cake image thrice and then layered images using foam tape.




I have not stamped sentiment on second card yet, since I may use it for some other occasion.
For background i have used Tim Holtz burlap stencil and Artistry's Dark wine ink. I tried to make my birthday cake look vibrant, so that it pops out well from the background.

Well its always fun to experiment with stamps and stencils. Guess that this is just a beginning. And I am loving it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Please leave your comments or suggestions if any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In love with paper flowers..

Love making miniatures!!

Art Journal - So many Books, So little time